laoposiloveyou.bs <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33098067?origin\x3dhttps://laoposiloveyou.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

You know what? I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw the number of post for this blog is increasing. Hah, I thought who's the hacker. O.O!

So it was you, Leong Yuan Shan!
Hellooooo my new partner! :D

Anyway, just read Leong Yuan Shan's long post! Hardworking eh you, so you've been blogging here! :D Yay! At least someone's blogging here alr! :D

Thnks for the encouragements ya? :D
Its appreciated, really! But again, I really have to say, I have no confidence in myself, as I'm typing this sentence, I feel so sad. Because why didn't I have clever brains like anyone of you guys? D: I wish to do well, but sighhhhh. I always slack halfway through. Couldn't persisttt, like what you said. Nevermind, this yr, shall try even harder ya? Am gald that you're seating beside me oh, at least you're able to guide me! :D Thnks in advance ya? But be prepared eh, I'm afraid that you might need to visit the doctor for blood donation to you. ;X

You girls must work hard too okay?

And thnks Serena for the lil part of your post for Laopos, its touching, really. :D Yeah, we've been together for like 1 yrs plus! More to come ya? This friendship shall never endddddds! :D Thnks for tolerating my everything, especially my assssy temper ya? :D I'm sorrrrrry. Sometimes what I say doesn't really mean like what you girls are thinking ya? :D

And girls, xin ku le. For the chalet especially, you girls put in efforts + money. Even cleaned the toilet! Hah, thnks. :DD

Wonderful people I've met,
you girls.
:D

LAOPOS {11:04 PM}

/LAOPOS;

Th 3 lil'girls.


/Leongyuanshan;

Illusion illusion! XD

/Limliangzi;

Fifteen, borned on July21 which makes her a Cancerian. In love with Kingone, Junjie, Junyang and Alex Fong!

/Lengpeiqi;

Borned on October06 1992, a Libra. She loves SHOW, ENERGY, YOGA and XIAOGUI! Call her xiaozhu-taitai and she will love you!

/Gossipy




/Rolling

June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
January 2009

/Linky

frens
frens
frens
frens
frens